Aqua Compact Pro +PC (Intel i7/8GB/480GB) 10th Gen Win 10
The Aqua Compact Pro + utilizes a 10th generation Intel Core i7 processor for modern 3D charting and radar overlay applications. This offers phenomenal processing power with 6 internal cores, 12 threads, 12MB onboard cache, and clock speeds of 1.1 to 4.7GHz. Despite this, average power consumption is around 25W keeping battery drain to a minimum.
The new Aqua Compact Pro+ now has a larger rugged 480GB solid state hard drive too and it's fitted with 8GB of fast DDR4 RAM. In terms of connectivity, there are 4 x USB 3.1 ports and an audio headset connector. There’s a built-in SD card reader – great for use with our SmarterTrack navigation software and Navionics data cards. The new unit supports up to 3 displays via a dedicated HDMI connector and also a Thunderbolt/USB C connector which can support displays with an appropriate cable. If a third display is required, an external 3rd party USB C video splitter can be added. 7.1 multichannel digital audio is supported over these display connections too so it’s ideal as an onboard media entertainment center.
Network connectivity is provided by a wired Ethernet Gigabit port as well as the latest Intel wifi 6 card which supports 802.11ax protocols (2.4 and 5GHz with up to 3x bandwidth) and has built-in Bluetooth 5 for easy connectivity
The Aqua Pro+ has found markets in commercial fishing where users want charting, radar, and bathymetry/sonar overlays that demand fast 3D graphics. The Aqua Compact Pro+ is optimized for Maxsea TimeZero systems. We are also seeing many ocean racing yachts opt for these systems for the best-in-class animated weather routing displays. The new Aqua Compact Pro+ is also supplied with an external voltage stabilizer to ensure 100% reliability on low voltage systems which are affected by volt drops.
- The perfect solution for demanding navigation applications like MaxSea/Nobeltec TimeZero even with radar and 3D integration
- Direct 12v DC Operation (8-19v input), approx 25W power consumption
- i7 processor 10710U (latest 10th generation)
- 8GB DDR4 2133MHz SO-DIMM memory and super fast 280GB rugged solid state drive
- Dual display outputs – full-size HDMI and USB C
- Bluetooth 5 and Dual Band WiFi built in (plus wired gigabit network port)
- 4 x USB 3.1 ports with charging mode on front panel port
- Front panel mounted audio jack for audio in/out – ideal as a media center
- Windows 10 operating system
- Built-in mic for Cortana speech control and recognition – voice control is here!
- Micro SD slot – ideal for Navionic’s cards with our SmarterTrack PC navigation software
- Just 115mm x 110mm x 50mm
- Easy installation with supplied mounting bracket
- LINUX option at no extra charge