Compatible With Most Modern Marine Electronics
Plugging directly into your existing displays or electronics configuration, our Gateway installs below deck (within 8m of load sensors) & communicates with a range of on-board systems.
It receives signals from sensors and converts them into useful second-by-second information at sailor’s fingertips.
- Communicates with NKE, NMEA 0183 and NMEA 2000 devices.
- Enables Cyclops devices to display load data on most modern on-board electronics (see below for full compatibility).
- Up to 50 sensors can be connected, you can view sensors from all over the boat in your on-board displays.
- Splash and dustproof to IP54 rating, mounted below deck or on the forward bulkhead.
- Data can be downloaded and exported for use in sailing analytics software.
- For use on yachts with carbon and conventional hull materials.
- Connect to the Gateway’s Wi-Fi from your phone to easily set-up.
- User-friendly interface.
NOTE: This system could require a Dome antenna (sold separately on the dropdown menu). We recommend the addition of a Dome Antenna if you are planning to install your Gateway more than 8m from load sensor(s), or if your boat’s hull construction is primarily carbon fibre (as carbon fibre is a very effective blocker of wireless signals). The Dome Antenna simply screws onto the Gateway in place of your original antenna. The cable plugs into your Gateway below deck, allowing the antenna itself to be installed on-deck in line-of-sight of sensors, for unobstructed connection.
*The brand and model of your on-board systems dictates a small variation in the cable we send with your Gateway. Make sure you choose the correct version