A fall from a dinghy, a slip while anchoring, or an MOB recovery underway can be made more difficult by the absence of a ladder! Prepare your boat and crew so that if one needs to be deployed they know the procedures. Fast action can save someone in the water. These emergency ladders are compact yet given the right circumstance could help get someone to safety quickly.
Please Note: with increased demand we have a few weeks delay for orders of this product.
- Installation by cow hitch around the stern rail
- box closed by flap and press studs
- fluorescent band,
- opening with small line,
- ladder with 9 or 11 steps depending on model,
- ladder in polyester weaving, semi-rigid or rigid reinforcement (depending on model) in polyethylene,
- box in PVC coated polyester double sides,
- back in polyethylene
- binding in black polypropylene weaving
- cord polyester
- ES27295 : reinforcement in polyethylene 1.8 mm thickness
- ESR27350 : rigid rungs made of 2 acrylic rings in a strap sheath