Make your presence known above the noise of traffic.
CLEANER. CHEAPER. GREENER. LOUDER!
A 120-decibel blast lets even the most inattentive driver know you’re right there. The horn goes on your handlebars, and the air reservoir fits in a water bottle cage or can be strapped to your bike frame.
- Velcro-enclosed polyethylene bottle with a velcro strap for mounting.
- Squeeze the bottle to gauge the amount of air left.
- Refillable with a (Schrader) bike pump or compressor.
- Refill lasts for about 50 blasts.
- Volume switch regulates output volume.
- Works in winter to about -10°C.
- Includes 2 bar clamps to ensure proper fit.