AIS100 Reciever (NMEA 0183) - DIGITAL YACHT
This value priced, entry level AIS receiver with NMEA 0183 and is Digital Yacht’s most cost effective solution for adding AIS to your boat. It is designed to interconnect with just about any AIS compatible plotter via a simple two wire NMEA 0183 interface. It features the same dual channel receiver as the AIS100Pro, but without the USB interface and multiplexer. As a result, there is no compromise on performance and the AIS100 will out-perform all other, inferior, single channel receivers.
For use with existing AIS compatible chart plotters, such as the latest Garmin, Raymarine, Navico, Standard Horizon and Furuno units.
With the AIS100 installed your plotter will come to life with a display of local targets and drill down data on their identity, position and anti collision information. If you want to learn more about AIS, then read our white paper HERE
Typical AIS reception range is 20 – 30 nm for a mast top antenna.
- Low cost entry level AIS receiver with NMEA 0183
- High performance dual-channel AIS receiver for use with existing plotter and radar systems
- High speed NMEA output (38,400 baud)
- Requires VHF antenna or dedicated AIS antenna (available as optional accessory) or splitter
- Easy to install IP54 black box solution
- BNC antenna connector