BAB'SO City - is a new personal safety and survival piece of equipment dedicated to the urban environment. It is reliable, reusable, without a network, without a battery and without a subscription. It weighs less than 40 grams
and allows you to signal your distress.
It meets the 4 essential needs to be rescued:
To hold on, to be seen, to be heard and to be recognized.
The kit includes the following items:
Pack BAB'So First + BAB'So City + 1 Pen Inedible Ink Set
Pack Includes 1 storage sheath consisting of:
- 1 closed tube allowing the conditioning of the flame,
- 1 rubber band to secure the equipment (lifeline), self-gripping strip for closure and personalisation,
- 1 connecting rope at the end in connection with the equipment, fastening loop for the lifeline and around the neck
1 floating flame/flag consisting of:
- one EN20471 standard Orange high-visibility fabric triangle,
- 1 retro-reflective band on the periphery standard EN20471, 1 sleeve receiving 1 mast,
- 1 Velcro opening/closing tab,
- 1 end band with retro-reflective EN20471 standard,
- 1 transparent pocket containing
- 1 phosphorescent tube and a "SOLAS" reflective band,
- 1 transparent pouch with “Mirror” fabrics,
- 1 transparent pocket for identification label and medical information,
- 1 connecting cord sewn at the end in connection with the sheath,
- 1 connecting rope with whistle without ball,
- 1 sewn traceability label.
Orange high visibility polyester fabric compliant with EN20471,
50mm silver microbead reflective tape,
50mm “SOLAS” reflective tape, 30/100th transparent PVC, mirror fabric,
2mm orange polyester cord,
1.5mm polyester cord for whistle, black hook/velvet hook-and-loop tape,
Phosphorescent tubes (CE standard)
Complementary to work with : PDF, life jacket, survival blanket, tracker, safety harness...
Description: PDFs click on the links