Fendertex® Cylindrical fender C84
Dimensions - 12" x 31.5" Colours - 10 options both Sheathed D rings and Bare Stainless Steel
Fendertex® is the only manufacturer of inflatable textile fenders for the yachting market. The Fendertex® standard line offers cylindrical, spherical, and tandem fenders.
The cylindrical fender is the most common fender shape. Built with stainless steel D-rings located at the top and a strap at the bottom, this fender can be positioned vertically or horizontally (with long side option, see related products).
This model of these fenders comes with colour matching sheathed Stainless Steel D rings, the sheathing protects against shocks when handling the fender.
Extremely resistant to compression and tensile strength - thanks to its textile tubular design without seams or welding
Customizable thanks to the choice of many colours and options
The lightest in the world
Easy to store - (Once deflated the fender rolls up to save space on board)
Quickly inflatable and deflatable
Easy to maintain - Machine washable at 40 ° C
UV resistant - Thanks to its mass-dyed yarn
*The polyurethane inner bladder is independent of the textile part so that it can be replaced in the event of a puncture*
• Outer shell made of one piece knitted engineered textile
• Built to withstand an immense amount of pressure
• Automatically adapts to temperature swings
• Available accessories include fender covers, sheathed D-rings, braid lines, flatlines, ropes, pumps and custom embroidery
• Warning: All fenders must be inflated to the specifications indicated on the Fendertex pressure table. Underinflation can result in damage to the fender and failure of the internal bladder.
All cylindrical fender models C84 and larger must use the Long Side Cover when hung horizontally.
The lower loop is for temporary use only.
Failure to follow the above warnings may void Fendertex 3 year warranty.